I always knew Leo was hot on his brother's heels. Now that the boys are home, Mom and Dad can have the comfort and warmth of being home now. The web has really helped keeping spirits up. It has been a blessing to get all the info and keep contact with everyone. Leo and Drake will be able to see one day how much everyone cared.
Reunited and it feels so good Reunited 'cause we understood There's one perfect fit And, sugar, this one is it We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey
I swear to you, this is true-- when I heard that Leo was coming home, I said to myself,"The next blog entry should be called 'Reunited' " !!!!!!!!! They are the most beautiful little things in the whole world, even if I am a prejudiced grandmother. They are so exquisitely sweet. I treasure every moment with them. Grammy
7 comments:
This is more beautiful than any painting I saw in the Louvre.
They are completely adorable. I am so happy to hear they are together again!
Wonderful! It looks like they're glad to be back together.
Congratulations to the four of you. Nice work hanging in there Karol and Matt.
I always knew Leo was hot on his brother's heels. Now that the boys are home, Mom and Dad can have the comfort and warmth of being home now. The web has really helped keeping spirits up. It has been a blessing to get all the info and keep contact with everyone. Leo and Drake will be able to see one day how much everyone cared.
Aunt Vickie
I held off on this as long as I could:
They're just like Peaches and Herb!!!
I second Marci!
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey
I swear to you, this is true--
when I heard that Leo was coming home, I said to myself,"The next blog entry should be called 'Reunited' " !!!!!!!!!
They are the most beautiful little things in the whole world, even if I am a prejudiced grandmother.
They are so exquisitely sweet. I treasure every moment with them.
Grammy
Post a Comment