Karol, what a sweet, sweet picture of all your men, snuggled up, safe and sound.
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest dang picture. I love Leo's little round back of head. They were really in heaven!
These are the moments that make all the work worth it. Great shot.
Drake and Leo look so peaceful napping with Dad. I see the smile in your words. They are healthy and they are growing. God is wonderful.Aunt Vickie
♥♥♥
You two deserve some moments of peace with the little guys.That is beautiful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Karol, what a sweet, sweet picture of all your men, snuggled up, safe and sound.
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest dang picture. I love Leo's little round back of head. They were really in heaven!
These are the moments that make all the work worth it. Great shot.
Drake and Leo look so peaceful napping with Dad. I see the smile in your words. They are healthy and they are growing. God is wonderful.
Aunt Vickie
♥♥♥
You two deserve some moments of peace with the little guys.That is beautiful.
Post a Comment