Monday, January 5, 2009

Uncle FredHead

I might not be able to get away with calling Uncle FredHead Uncle FredHead any longer. He isnow Recruit Ro--- of the U.S. Marine Corps. He left sunny Arizona this morning to go to boot camp in San Diego.

Here's a picture of him being sworn into the Marine Corps.



We love you baby brothturd, and I am proud of how brave and strong you are. Your whole family is going to miss you terribly while you're away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will keep Fred in our prayers for him to remain strong, focused, and above all safe. Also for all of his family to stay strong in his abscence.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow i didn't know you put something on here about fred. i about cried when i saw that picture. i didn't know anyone was there to see him swear in. I miss your brother sooo much