Drake weighs approximately 20 pounds, has four top teeth and two bottom teeth. Drake loves to explore, and he learned how to crawl through the doggie door yesterday!
Leo weighs about 17 pounds, has two top teeth and two bottom teeth, and is cutting several others. Leo's favorite activity is pointing his little baby finger at everything in sight and asking "Dat?", for "what is that?"
Both babies love to dance, and they sometimes squeal along to the music. They are very good-natured little people, and they both force out fake laughter when they are happy or they are telling baby jokes. The boys aren't walking yet, but they are very good at cruising around the room, supporting themselves on furniture, people or the walls.
I have a feeling that the monthly photo sessions with the triceratops may be coming to a close soon. In these photos, Leo is wearing red sweatpants and Drake is wearing gray sweatpants.
The photo session started well enough, with Drake looking fondly at the escape hatch, I mean doggie door, and Leo playing with the triceratops.
Then Drake started playing with the triceratops.
Then the fun really started:
Determined to get a few photos of the boys sitting and smiling, I switched the boys around, hoping Leo would sit still for just a minute or two in the new position.
I managed to snap two photos before he took off again.
2 comments:
I'm wonderfully impressed with how motivated and purposeful Leo's determination to get off the couch is. What a scream.
Both boys are just too adorable for words. Those huge blue eyes are captivating.
Be sure to hang on to that Triceratops though. I look forward to Drake & Leo's 18th birthday photo holding that toy.
Post a Comment