The boys love the toys Granny brought (thank you, Granny!), but they were absolutely enthralled with the box the toys came in. One of their favorite books is Not a Box, by Antoinette Portis, a story about a bunny that goes on several imaginary adventures in a cardboard box. As you can see in the following photos (Leo is wearing white, Drake is wearing black), the boys were thrilled to follow their bunny buddy's lead in their own cardboard box.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Not a Box
This last weekend was very exciting. Granny, the boys' great-grandmother (Matt's grandma), met the boys for the first time, as did Matt's cousin Rudy. Granny and Rudy quickly showed us up because they are both old pros with the babies. They both sang lullabies and nursury rhymes that we had never heard before, and Granny even arrived with a big box full of wonderful toys!
The boys love the toys Granny brought (thank you, Granny!), but they were absolutely enthralled with the box the toys came in. One of their favorite books is Not a Box, by Antoinette Portis, a story about a bunny that goes on several imaginary adventures in a cardboard box. As you can see in the following photos (Leo is wearing white, Drake is wearing black), the boys were thrilled to follow their bunny buddy's lead in their own cardboard box.






The boys love the toys Granny brought (thank you, Granny!), but they were absolutely enthralled with the box the toys came in. One of their favorite books is Not a Box, by Antoinette Portis, a story about a bunny that goes on several imaginary adventures in a cardboard box. As you can see in the following photos (Leo is wearing white, Drake is wearing black), the boys were thrilled to follow their bunny buddy's lead in their own cardboard box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look at all the fun they're having with a simple box.
I want to be there when they discover flashlights!!!!!
I love Leo's "Cheerio Lips" discovery face!!
These boys are absolutely adorable. They find pleasure in simple things in life, like this empty box. The drool caught on Leo's bottom lip on the first picture is so cute!
Great shots of both Drake and Leo. I'd say they both get a gold medal for boxing!
I love the last pic of the two of them in the box! Too precious!
The blog has given us such a boost as so much joy and laughter.
Thank both of you so much for keeping this up. They are still the most adorable babies in the world!
Can you tell how stressed I am.
I misspelled my own name.Steve and I love you-all the way from BROOK
HAVEN,MS
PS I am the totally brain-dead
anonymous.
Post a Comment