Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Many Pictures

It has been getting more and more difficult for me to regularly post to the blog because the boys are becoming more active every day, leaving me less and less time to play with the computer. I finally have some time to go through our photos and I found many that I'd like to share.

The first set of photos were taken on Mother's Day (05/11/08). In this photo, the boys are snuggling with me on the couch. Leo is wearing vertical stripes and Drake is wearing horizontal stripes.


In this photograph, I'm laughing at Drake's square face. I can't help it! Their mad faces are nearly as cute as their smiles!

Not only is Leo a little superhero, but he is just about the most gorgeous person I have ever seen.



Now that the boys are becoming more nimble-fingered, they are in constant contact with each other when they are within touching distance. The next several photos were taken on June 30, after the boys had their baths. There is green piping on Drake's towel and blue piping on Leo's towel.






One year ago today we had one of our sweetest ultrasounds, when we saw tiny little hands, feet, fingers and toes on the ultrasound display. This was the last 'innocent' ultrasound, done before all of my pregnancy complications developed. The first image shows one of the babies in profile, and you can see two little feet and one little hand, and if you look closely you can see fingers and toes.



This image is of the other baby, shot from above. You can see both hands and feet, and you can even count the toes on the left foot, and you can see where the umbilical cord attaches to his fat little belly.


And just for fun, here is an ultrasound image taken on June 19, 2007, the day we learned I was pregnant with twins. Matt reacted to the shocking news by falling over in a dead faint then jumping up with a gigantic smile on his face.


It is pretty incredible that in just a year's time those two smears on the ultrasound screen have become these two gorgeous, funny, healthy little boys. Drake is in brown, Leo is wearing blue and white stripes.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Your boys are gorgeous! I know that they are going to be little heartbreakers!

And I totally laugh at Ryan's faces, too! Baby expressions are the best!