Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Synagis Day Today

The boys had their monthly Synagis shots today, which means they were also weighed. Matt and I were very excited about today's weigh-in, because it seemed that both boys had become remarkably more substantial within the last few weeks. Leo weighed in at 6lb 13 oz, and Drake was 8lb 11 oz. We were both surprised that the boys weren't heavier, because they both have substantial fat rolls now, and Drake even has cankles! While Leo is quite a bit lighter than Drake, he's only 0.5 inch shorter. He'll catch up before we know it!

They received 2 additional shots today, so now they are tired, sore and extremely cranky. I put them down for a nap, and hopefully they'll be happy when they wake up.

Here's a picture of Leo napping:

And here is a picture of chunko Drake:



Yesterday, Leo was in an exceptionally happy mood, flashing big grins and letting out small giggles. So I pulled out the camera to attempt to capture one of his gorgeous smiles, and he immediately gave me the stink eye.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can these little guys get any more precious? and is that a pot belly I see on Leo? I can hardly wait to see their grins and giggles with my own two eyes.

Thank you for the pictures. They really brighten up my day.