The boys are 3 months old today! It has been a wild ride, and the babies continue to amaze us every day with their progress. The babies are starting to hit developmental milestones. On Sunday (02/02/08) Drake gave us a huge, friendly grin. Not to be outdone, Leo started giving us huge, open-mouthed grins on Wednesday (02/06/08). Those baby smiles are the most beautiful sights that Matt and I have ever seen! I have been trying to catch the boys smiling on camera for several days now, but as you can see from the photos below, they haven't been feeling too photogenic lately.

We also think that Drake is very close to sleeping through the night. We really hope that both boys start sleeping in stretches longer than 4 hours! Matt and I are extremely sleep deprived, as you can see from our haggard faces in Nana's post. Come on boys, you can sleep! We know you can!
2 comments:
They're adorable even when they're cranky and recalcitrant.
Happy 3 months, boys!!
I can hardly wait to see your smiles with my own two eyes.
What a wild ride, indeed. They have come a lonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg way, and we are so proud of them, and you two, and so thrilled they are doing so well. Dave and I loved seeing Drake's little comment/coo the other day, what a wonder. Can't wait to make Leo chuckle!!!
Post a Comment