Monday, February 9, 2009

15 Months

Drake and Leo are 15 months old today!

I tried to take their photos with the triceratops this morning, and it didn't go too well. I snapped this picture seconds after I plopped them down on the couch. Drake (in green)was already plotting his escape, while Leo (in red) wasn't quite sure what I was doing to him.



Then Drake took off, shoving the triceratops into Leo in the process.



But then Leo found his marvelous shoe!



I realized that the boys weren't going to cooperate on the sofa so I put them on the floor and tried again. Leo tried to take the camera from me while Drake examined the triceratops.

Leo wasn't very happy when I refused to give him the camera.



Then I tried taking their photos on the red chair. They still wouldn't smile for the camera.


Then the wild rumpus started. Aha! I finally snapped a photo of them smiling! Too bad you can't see Leo's face.


As you can see, life with two toddlers is a little bit chaotic. Here's another example of the mayhem: a video I recorded on February 4th. Leo was demanding I tell him what the camera is by saying "That?", but then Drake decided he wanted a bit of attention and tried to grab the camera from me. When that didn't work Drake started toddling towards me - the biggest attention getter yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Chair? New shoes? I feel like if I don't visit every week I miss out :(

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! They keep doing it-- getting cuter and sweeter all the time. Precious little angels.

Anonymous said...

I laugh every time I view the video, which is over and over again. Three people who are absolutely crazy about each other.