Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cinematic Debut

Matt and I have been avoiding laying the boys next to each other, because they usually start crying because they're bonking each other in the head with their hard-to-control baby arms.

However, today we tried laying them side-by-side and an amazing, wonderful thing happened. The boys recognized each other! They smiled and cooed, and awkwardly tried to reach each other with their little baby arms.



Please forgive the terrible cinematography and video quality. This was my first attempt, so I still have a lot to learn about making digital movies.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drake is tickling Leo!! They are conscious of each other. Amazing! Thanks for posting, Karol!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us in on this. What a sweet and wonderful moment to witness

Jen said...

Those two are the most precious little boys in the world! Thanks for sharing the video with us!!

Nisha said...

I love, love it!

Anonymous said...

Precious little dudes - I'ved watched the video at least 25 times, and it's more incredible each time. They have a little conversation, with one making a statement - then the other replying - and manage to touch each others faces. Too sweet for words.

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Oh my gosh!! They are absolutely precious!!!! They are so handsome and adorable!!! I cannot believe they are already over 5 months old! Where did the time go? -Suzie

Brandi said...

That is quite possibly the cutest video I have ever seen! I cannot believe how quickly your boys are growing! Awwww!!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I kept thinking "throw your hands in the air, and wave them like you just don't care"!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was anonymous, I posted before I put my name in! LOL